PALP online documentation
Revision as of 14:54, 22 May 2012 by Skarke
Among the reactions to the creation of the PALP/PALP++ Wiki there was the wish for a better documentation of the existing PALP package. This is the aim of the present pages. Everyone is invited to share her or his knowledge here.
- probably of interest for anyone using PALP,
- Documentation on cws.x:
- related to the classification of reflexive polytopes,
- Mori cones and intersection theory,
- nef partitions, reflexive Gorenstein cones and their stringy Hodge numbers,
- many other applications such as general purpose routines for analyzing polytopes, as well as several specialized features in toric geometry,
- information for people who are willing to edit the program files, as well as a platform for discussing bugs,
- an outdated version of the present pages.